Monday, February 6, 2012

New Pictures

The girls from the mission team uploaded their pictures this afternoon on Facebook. These were my favorites that they took last week. The last blog I wrote goes along with these pictures. I just didn't have them to post when I wrote it.

The first picture is me playing at recess with Karen Lindsay. She is one of my favorite first graders. It was freezing and lightly raining this day, so we were all bundled up. The following are just some cute pictures with some very cute kids.



Oh the zip line. I still haven't made up my mind if I will ever do it again. However, I did get some hilarious pictures out of it.

 Shopping in San Antonio Polopo...
 Boat ride around the lake...
These are pictures of Sheryl's (the nurse at the clinic) new puppy. He is so little and adorable!!
She carries him around in this little purse... so cute! :)
Last night I went to Solomon's Porch and watched the Super Bowl. Oh my gosh was it hilarious to watch the Guatemalan's faces when Madonna was preforming the halftime show. I'm hoping they didn't judge America from her performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment